Complete Guidelines for Submitting Free Guest Posts:
Please make sure you follow these Tips before submitting a guest post:
- Min 800 words.
- SEO Friendly content.
- Meta Title, Meta Description, and also mention focus keyword at the bottom of the SEO box before you publish the article.
- The topic must be qualitative and educational content.
- Your content should be 100% unique and not copy from anywhere on the internet. All copied and Spun content would be deleted by our review team.
- Use short paragraphs (2 to 3 lines), H2 H3 Tags, sub-sections, bullet points, and additional.
- A featured image is a must in the Featured Image section at the bottom right of your post editing page.
- Well-formatted word document.
- Remove Grammer Mistake. Must Use Grammarly.
- You can write on any niche you want, Like- Education, Travel, Food, Technical, Law, etc.
- Max 1 External links + 2 Internal link in 800 Words Content.
- 1 Dofollow Out Bound Link is free.
- For More than 1 Do-Follow Outbound link $5 for Each link.
- For Free Accounts Post With more than 1 External Links, Without 2 Internal Links, Less than 800 Words and No Featured Images Would Be Removed.
- Don’t select more than 2 Categories.
- Our Blog Administrator has the right to edit your blog.
- If you don’t follow any of the above guidelines, there is no doubt your post would be deleted.
- If you want to add more than 1 link and a maximum of 5 Categories You have to pay $5 for each extra link and the post would be in the featured post section at the top of the website. (Message us on Our Facebook Group Admin ID or Send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org )